Sunday, May 13, 2018

Stitch With Me #23 Show Notes





Happy Sunday (again)! Today on my Stitch With Me video I worked on the May Butterfly Biscornu  from Tiny Modernist. (click on the pic to purchase)




 How cute is this biscornu?! Mine is gong to be a little bit large as I'm stitching it on

At the start of the video: 



At the end of the video: 

I'm stitching this with ALMOST the called for colors, I just used DMC that was similar to the called for if the called for wasn't in my box, savvy? 



Swaps:


What is an ATC?
It's a 2.5" x 3.5" piece of art, any medium. Here are a few amazing ones: 




And here is the thing that I found to display them: 


My Only Purchase this week:
Brooke's Books' New Princess: Sleeping Beauty: (click on the picture to go to her Etsy store)


Flosstube Mentions:

Facebook Groups:







No comments:

Post a Comment