Sunday, May 6, 2018

Show Notes: Stitch With Me #22




Happy Sunday (again)! Today on my Stitch With Me video I worked on the Sally Spencer Sampler  from Birds of a Feather. (click on the pic to purchase)



 I super love this sampler! It's small, 156x156! It was my start for May 1 with SO many wonderful stitchers. <3 <3 we're doing it for the #MustangSallySampler SAL on Instagram

At the start of the video: 

I'm stitching this 2/2 on a mystery 25 count linen (WHY am I doing 2/2 on 25?!?!) with exactly none of the called for flosses. See below the second picture for my conversion. 

At the end of the video: 




My Sally Spencer Conversion:
  • GA Buckeye Scarlet (DMC 321) --> VMSS Garden Rose
  • GA Black Crow (DMC 310) --> WDW Mascara
  • GA Brethren Blue (DMC 501) --> C&C Sherwood
  • GA Melon Patch (DMC 758) --> VMSS  Tahital Floral
  • GA Buttermilk (DMC 3823) --> WDW Parchment
  • GA Tropical Ocean (DMC 598) --> VMSS Coastal Seaweed

GA = Gentle Arts
VMSS = Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe
C&C = Colour & Cotton
WDW = Weeks Dye Works


And here's a pic of my mani, it's still on there! 
(that's Weeks Dye Works Straw linen)


Flosstube Mentions:






No comments:

Post a Comment