Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Flosstube #60 Show Notes


Hey y'all!! It's Tuesday again, so welcome back to the blog! Here's your close up of what I talked about ths week:


Best New Thing: 
It's Maleficent in her dragon form guarding a golden egg that Harry Potter is trying to steal. I. Love. Crossovers!

My mug: 

It's the Starbucks You are Here mug from Taiwan! From Lucy! Thanks Lucy!!





FFOs: two, but I don't want to show them until the recipients get them. 

Finishes: none

WIPs (Works in Progress)
  • My only WIP this week is the Sally Spencer Sampler, started on May 1:

Here is what it looked like last week:

And here is what it looks like now: 

I'm SO close!!!! 
I'm stitching with none of the called for colors on a random piece of 25 count greenish linen. The full conversion is on my Stitch With Me #22 Show Notes post.



Purchases: (click on the pictures to shop)
I love, love, love Deep Pine, the green.

  • Purchases from Acorns & Threads: Gloriana Highland Heather, Scissors for the Jeannette Douglas My Sewing Box class piece, and part 6 of the Harbor Haven By the Bay SAL

  • Goodies from @lollypopstitches Destash on Instagram: By the Bay Christmas Cove and the BEST Storm Trooper Tsum Tsum needleminder: 
And here is Lolly's contact info:
Thrift Store Finds: 
Save the stitches needlepoint: 
It's small and I love it. There are birds. ;-)

Happy Mail/Gifts
  • Magazines and snacks and the Taiwan mug from Lucy, thanks Lucy!! 
These bags are HUGE and AMAZING. Head to Corina's Facebook page, bagzplus, to shop.

She also makes these SUPER CRAZY COOL Floss Buddy Rolls:

I didn't get one of these, but Danielle, Stitcherista, did, so go check her latest vlog: Cross Stitch Flosstube #301 Stitchy Vlog

The Bauble Project!!!
The first set of Baubles came!! It's from Jenny, Long Dawg Stitcher on Flosstube and Instagram:
How gorgeous are those colors?!?! I love them!! 
Books: none finished this week

Outside Links:
Acorns & Threads
Gulf Coast Stitches



No comments:

Post a Comment