Sunday, April 29, 2018

April WIPocalypse... Longest WIP and FINISHES!!

Happy April y'all!

I think I was sufficiently ashamed of my lack of WIPocalypse progress in March that I managed to focus on some WIPocalypse projects in April. And I finished one!!

Granted, my finish was Kathy Barrick's Bird Study, which was one of the projects that I started on 31 December 2017 in order to qualify for the Year of WIPs challenge in the Facebook group Soulful Stitching.  But hey, a finish is a finish, right?

So, here is Bird Study:

And here is my finish: 

I finished it on April 6 and used all of the called for DMC. I stitched it with one strand of floss over one square on 16 count Aida that was dyed for me by Drew of Weasley Studios.

Our WIPocalypse prompt this month is: Talk to us about your longest-running WIP or UFO. 

So, prior to January 2017, I was a monogamous stitcher. It's true. So my "longest-running WIP" was started in February 2017 and is just over one year old. 

It's the Stitchrovia MIND SAL aka Quotes to Live By:  

I stitched on this a LOT in February (I believe) and I made good progress. Here is where I am now: 

So, that's it for this month! Thanks for reading and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else's progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment