Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Year of WIPocalypse FINISH!!

Well, I've now finished MORE Year of WIPocalypse pieces in the first ten days of April than I did in all of March. Excellent!

On December 31, I had about five new starts in order to get myself up to "enough" WIPs to participate in the Year of WIPs in the Soulful Stitching Facebook group. Bird Study by Kathy Barrick was one of those:

This chart was a Pass the Stash from Nicole, Buckeye Stitcher, a long time ago. And I didn't start it. And I wanted to start it. And I didn't start it. So, with the goal of forcing myself to finish it in 2018, I finally started it and (you guessed it) finished it!! 


I stitched this with one strand of all of the called for DMC flosses on a 16 count Aida that Drew from Weasley Studios dyed for me. If you want your own piece, keep an eye on the @WeasleyStudiosDestash Instagram account

If you want the chart, Gulf Coast Stitches is the place to go! 

I'm probably going to FFO it in a white Ikea frame. Not everything can be fancy! ;-) 

Oh! And just today I finished a model stitch! But clearly I can't share that.... so instead I'll say maybe you should grab a copy of X-Stitch Magazine... 0_0

1 comment:

  1. Your Finish is so cute and adorable...I love it....Congratulations on your beautiful finish.

    Happy Stitching XX

    Linda K, Buttercup

    ReplyDelete