Sunday, April 29, 2018

Show Notes: Stitch With Me #21



Happy Sunday (again)! Today on my Stitch With Me video I worked on Here Lie My Needles from Shakespeare's Peddler (again).

 I'm really trying to push for a finish on this one by the end of the month. Considering that's tomorrow... I may not make it.
At the start of the video

At the end of the video (minus the double border in the bottom right corner)

I made good progress and I'm not going to push too hard because I really enjoy stitching on this piece, but I want it to be finished because I LOVE IT. and I want to HAVE it!!

I blabbered for a while about the problem of stay at home parents not being paid. Here is the article that I referenced: "Fathers, You Can't Afford a Stay At Home Mom"

And you COULD hear my Zojirushi water boiler!! I love the little ditties that that thing plays. Here's a link to check it out yourself. It's A-MAZ-ING!!


Oh my detox.... I do it through Arbonne. It consists of substituting 1-2 meals with a protein shake plus fiber, plus some detox tea (doesn't make you poop, don't worry), plus some digestion plus, some B-vitamins for energy (because NO COFFEE!), plus one week of detox drink. It's easy. If you want to check out the details, click on the picture. If not, scroll on past (but throw a word or two of encouragement at me!)

And here's a pic of my mani: 
(that's Weeks Dye Works Straw linen)


Pairs (or more!) of Flosstubers:



Facebook Links:

  • Friday Off the Grid group: stitch with us every Friday in your time zone from 6pm until midnight. Post your before and afters. Cheer everyone along and be cheered along!
  • Full Coverage Fanatics: I'm starting the 'By the Numbers' retroactively to January with my Alice HAED in May (that's 1200 full crosses per month)
  • Our Sampler Years: Nicola Parkman's FB page, there is a SAL for Sarah Braizear starting in June (I think?)


Flosstube Mentions:





1 comment:

  1. The water boiler looks interesting. If my college guys were still living at home, it would be perfect. I really like these videos from HASfit:
    http://hasfit.com/
    I live in the Midwest and don't do snow or ice anymore(too many falls)! Can be done in an apartment with light feet.
    Good luck on the Detox! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete