Sunday, July 22, 2018

Stitch With Me #30 Show Notes

Happy Sunday!! Today I'm stitching on the TinyModernist Halloween SAL 2018: (click on the picture to purchase)

Here is what it looked like off the qSnap before I started stitching today: 

Here is where it was at the end of the video:

My fabric orientation is wrong, but it still fits. I'm stitching it all in the called for DMC oon a piece of 30-ish count fabric that Andrea Stitches in CO dyed for me last year. 


Country Stitchers' Round Robin:
  • See the Country Stitchers' Video here where Deb and Liz talk about the round robin and how it works. Unfortunately it's closed now, but you can follow along on Instagram at #countrystitchersrr
Those are my colors for this and I'm STOKED!


Swaps:
Alzehimer's Benefits:
  • There are auctions going on on my personal instagram page: @michellebendy. They end on Tuesday, July 24 at 0600 PST with the highest bidder donating directly to my Alzheimer's walk here: Donate to my Alzheimer's Walk
  • Flosstube live sale on my channel in August. Date to be announced at a later time.... 
Retreats:


  • Acorns & Threads Fall Fling, November 2-4 in Portland, OR. Call the shop or visit the website HERE to register.

Flosstube Cookbook!


Hanane and Angie are still taking submissions for recipes for the Flosstube cookbook! 

Email Hanane at stitchinmisfits@gmail.com to send in your recipe! 

Here is the format that the recipes will be put in, so if you can format yours like this or provide all of the information for Hanane to format, that would be most helpful: 

Flosstube Mentions:

Outside links:
Check back for some book flip throughs this week and I'll see you on Tuesday! 

2 comments:

  1. Both books at the end of your show notes look good. I would love to have more info especially the Country one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're both REALLY good Robin! And I've filmed flip through videos for both. THey will be going up on my FLosstube channel in the next week or two and I'll link them in this post as well. Thank yoU!

      Delete