Sunday, July 8, 2018

Stitch With Me #28 Show Notes

Happy Sunday!! I'm back and I'm SUPER glad to be back! The time off was nice but I missed you all!

Anyway, this week I worked on the Martha Agnes Sampler Roll from Stacey Nash Primitives:


Here is where it was when we started the video: 



I'm stitching this 2/1 on 18 count Long Coffee Aida from xJuDesign on Etsy with a surprising number of the called for flosses. See below for my stitch from stash conversion.

At the end of the video: 


 I put in a total of 170 stitches during the video. I'm totally in love with this and I can't wait to have it finished!! 

Here is my conversion: 
  • GA Cinders --> same
  • GA Walnut --> same
  • GA Caramel Corn --> same
  • GA Gingersnap --> C&C Kalamata
  • GA Toasted Barley --> GA Autumn
  • added GA Antique Lace for the words
C&C = Colour & Cotton
GA = Gentle Arts


What I purchased at StitchCon: 
  • Leslie LeFleur, Under the Sea Fabrics, two pieces of 55 count lusciousness. 
  • Tellin Emblem chart, Potted Posies (click on pic to purchase from 123Stitch): 
  • Primitive Hare Yule Queen chart plus the one overdyed floss that is called for (click on the pic to purchase from Casa Cenina)
  • "Short Cuts" from Keepsakes of GA Atutumn, GA Walnut, and GA Antique Lace
  • Mill Hill Grand Canyon Santa (click on the pic to purchase from 123Stitch)


During StitchCon, I worked on Quotes to Live By and put in EXACTLY 83 stitches, raising almost $883 for Alzheimer's!! (if you'd like to make a direct donation to my walk, click on the pic of Quotes below:)

I also didn't mention it, but here is one of my highlights from StitchCon: 

Flosstube Mentions:


Outside links:



See you Tuesday!! Look for announcements regarding the Alzheimer's Benefit live sale at the end of July!








2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your show notes. It sounded like you had a fabulous time at Stitch Con and made some super purchases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robin! Stitch Con was a BLAST! and I think I made some pretty great purchases. ;-)

      Delete