Sunday, July 15, 2018

Flosstube #65 Show Notes

Happy Tuesday, July 10! I'm BACK!!! I missed y'all. <3

Best New Thing: 
  • Cash Andrew Carter of course!
    He's amazing. Congrats Chelsea!! 
My mug: 
  • It's the Stitch Con cup!! 

Things we all need:
  • COMING SOON



FFOs:

  • I finished my #crossstitchatcs fro June (sad, but true). The theme was Horror: 
This is a perler bead pattern that I found online. It seemed simple but it was BIG and took DAYS!! But I love it. 

Finishes (none this week)

WIPs (Works in Progress)
  • My first WIP is exactly 87 stitches different than last time, Stitchrovia's Mind SAL, aka, Quotes to Live By: (click on the pic to buy)

Here is what it looked like last time: 

And here it is, 87 stitches later: 
I'm stitching this with all of the called for colors on a piece of 16 count Aida that I tea dyed.
  • Next I worked on the freebie from the 2017 Midwest Cross Stitchers' Retreat in Minnesota: Pattern is from Les Grille de Maryse
I'm stitching mine in DMC on a linen that Michelle R dyed for us. Here it is last time:

  • Finally, my Stitch Con start, I worked on Stacey Nash Primitives' Martha Agnes Sampler Roll. And it's amazing: 
I'm stitching mine on 18 count Long Coffee from xJuDesign on Etsy with some of the called for colors. 
I'm as far along as I can be until I get more flosses from friends. I love love love the Stitchy Community because the flosses are on their way! 


StitchCon Stuff:
  • Smalls Exchange from the incomparable Sarah Mille (@hoopcatstitches): 



  • From Jessie Marie: 

  • Fiona the Fay by Brooke's Books (click on the picture to purchase)

  • Wrong Side of the Tracks outline by Raise the Roof designs (click to purchse the border pattern)

  • Victoria Sampler Stitching Witches (click to view on 123stitch)

  • Jeannette Douglas Vintage Birds (click to purchase from Gulf Coast Stitches)

  • Carriage House SAmplings Acorns & Threads (click to purchase)

  • Stacey Nash Christmas at Hollyberry Farm (click to purchase from 123Stitch)

  • Tellin Emblum Potted Posies (click to purchase from 123Stitch)

  • The Primitive Hare Yule Queen (click to purchase from Gulf Coast Stitches)
I'm starting this on August 1 with Michelle Mich Stitch and Melissa Cupcake Stitcher. Join us!
  • Mill Hill Grand Canyon Santa (click to purchase from 123Stitch)

  • From Mindi: leftover flosses for Victoria Sampler Beach Cottages: (click to purchase from 123Stitch)

  • StitchCon Grab Bag of goodies: 




Purchases: 
  • This month's Colour & Cotton Thread of the Month (click on the pic to go to the Thread of the Month listing): 






  • Country au Point de Croix book (in French) Flip through is coming, click on the pic to purchase from my Amazon Affiliates link): 


Happy Mail/Gifts: 
  • I won a needleminder and got a beautiful bookmark from Karen at KEB Creations Studio: 

  • The great biscornu swap package from Nancy, with a Jeannette Douglas Pineapple Biscornu: 

  • Midwest Cross Stitchers' first annual retreat package from Jamie N. 

  • Baubles: 

  • Noah's Christmas Ark 2 from Brenda D: (click to purchase from Gulf Coast Stitches)

  • From Susan in the UK: 

  • Pretty Little Hawaii from Satsuma Street: (click on the pic to purchase)
  • A gift from Paolo: Stay tuned for a flip through on this book!!


Thrift Store Finds: (none this week)

Flosstube Shoutouts: (none this time)

Books: 


Outside Links:


Flosstubers Mentioned (not all links are working yet, just copy/paste the name into the YouTube search bar)
  • Marlene, Stitchin by the Lake
  • Priscilla & Chelsea
  • Nell, Little Yellow House Crafts
  • Abi, Abibellastitch
  • craftsmakeupfood
  • Rachel D, The Hipster Stitcher
  • Michelle, Mich Stitch
  • April, KnittenKitten
  • Michelle, farm girl
  • Lynda Jo, Pretty Southern
  • Lisa, The Silver Stitcher
  • Diana, itiskismet stitches
  • Candy, CandyStitches
  • Emily C, Eclectic Possessions
  • Abby, TopKnotStitcher
  • Jessie Marie, Jessie Marie Does Stuff
  • Kimberly Butler, Stitch Adventures
  • Tammy Spruce, Spruced up Stitching
  • Paolo, Crescent Moon Maker
  • Julie McConnell
  • Kelli Anne
  • Lolly, Lollypop Stitches




No comments:

Post a Comment