Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Finish: Brooke's Books Alice in Wonderland

It's my first finish of 2018!!! Huzzah!! Finally. Whew. I was feeling the pressure of not having finished anything yet this year. Silly, I know, but there it is.

So, my good friend Angel, @girlwithaneedle on Instagram and Girl With a Needle on Flosstube, asked me to do a birthday start with her for her birthday on January 19. OF COURSE!! We both started Alice in Wonderland by Brooke's Books. Brooke Nolan is a genius, a GENIUS, with color!! 

I stitched Alice from 01-19-18 to 01-23-18 because I did not put her down. She's stitched 1/2 on 32 count Belfast linen in the colorway Flapper by Picture This Plus with the called for DMC. She was an absolute joy to stitch.

Here's my progression:









Next up is the White Rabbit. I need a coordinating but not exactly the same fabric for him, which I'll look for at Acorn & Threads next Sunday. 

Thanks for checking in!

1 comment:

  1. Woo! Your Alice looks fab and I love the fabric you stitched her on. Congratulations on a fantastic finish!

    ReplyDelete