Sunday, August 26, 2018

Stitch With Me #35 Show Notes

Happy Sunday!! Today I'm stitching on October 31 from Kathy Barrick:

That's what it looked like with Darlene B gave it to me at the August Meetup at Acorns & Threads. 

Here is what it looked like at the beginning of the video:

I was so close when I put this down to go to sleep last night but I said to myself, August is meant to be Arbitrary! So I packed it up and spun again this morning. 
Not kidding. I spun it again today. So I'm DEFINITELY going to get it finished!! 

I didn't finish it during this episode, but later today for sure. Here it is at the end: 

I'm stitching this 1/2 on the called for 40 count linen in all of the called for DMC colors. The only exception is the basket color. I couldn't find any DMC 680!! So I'm using Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe Americana Bronze. It's working for me. 

Kyle Rekemeyer, Stitching In Sound Tag #1
  1. When and why did you start your craft?
  2. What is your favourite thing about your craft. 
  3. What is your least favourite thing about your craft. 
  4. Tell us a horror story surrounding your craft. (ie, spilling coffee on a piece)
  5. Have you ever struggled to finish a project? Why?
  6. What is your favourite place to do your craft?
  7. How did you feel when you completed your first project?
  8. Are there any subjects that you gravitate towards?
  9. What completed project would you like to revisit? Would you make changes?
  10. What do you know now about your craft that you wish you had known at the beginning?
  11. Name your favourite bands and/or musicians. Rank them.
  12. Name  your favourite songs.
  13. What is the first album that you bought with your own money?
  14. What is your favourite concert that you ever attended?
  15. What song/band/genre is your guilty pleasure?
  16. Have you ever missed the opportunity to see someone live that you really wanted to see?
  17. What music were you raised on growing up?
  18. If you could bring one musician back from the dead, who would it be?
  19. Do you play or wish you could play any instruments?
  20. How would you describe your taste in music?
  21. When you go to a bar, what is the first drink that you order?
  22. Who do you want to play you in a movie? Who do you think the casting director would choose?
  23. What is the title of your autobiography?
  24. Which one is scarier: being locked in a room with 100 angry poodles or with a lepoard with no legs?
  25. Who are you in a horror movie: hero, victim, or killer?
  26. What was the last movie that made you go, "WTF"?
  27. What is your ideal vacation spot?
  28. What is one food that everyone seems to like that you hate?
  29. What slogan or phrase sums up your life?
  30. Give us a rough estimate: how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. 
Songs I mentioned: 


Alzehimer's Benefits:
  • There are auctions going on on my personal instagram page: @michellebendy. They end on Tuesday, August 28 at 0600 PST with the highest bidder donating directly to my Alzheimer's walk here: Donate to my Alzheimer's Walk
  • Flosstube live sale on my channel, Monday, September 3 at 1100 PST. That's Labor Day.  
click on the picture or here to fill out the Google Form and get ready for the sale! 


Flosstube Mentions:

Outside links:

2 comments: