Sunday, August 5, 2018

Stitch With Me #32 Show Notes

Happy Sunday!! Today I'm stitching on Halloween Quaker from Lila's Studio: (click on the picture to purchase from Lila's Stuido Etsy)

This is the fifth project for #ArbitraryAugust and I used the Tiny Decisions app to help choose it. It was FUN!


Here is what it looked like before I started stitching today: 


Here is where it was at the end of the video:

I kitted this up from stash (as I do) so here's my conversion: 
  • CC Bamboo = ??
  • CC Lobster Claw = SM Orange Grove
  • CC Honeycomb = C&C Buttercream
  • CC Blackbird = DMC 3799
  • CC Smoke = WDW Americana
  • CC Black Coffee = DMC 3021
  • CC Rainy Day = WDW Mulberry
  • CC Frog's Legs = C&C Elf
  • CC Sassy Brass = C&C Golden Star
  • DMC 310 = self
CC = Classic Colorworks, SM = Ship's Manor, C&C = Colour & Cotton, WDW = Weeks Dye Works


Alzehimer's Benefits:
  • There are auctions going on on my personal instagram page: @michellebendy. They end on Tuesday, July 24 at 0600 PST with the highest bidder donating directly to my Alzheimer's walk here: Donate to my Alzheimer's Walk
  • Flosstube live sale on my channel, Monday, September 3 at 1100 PST. That's Labor Day.  
click on the picture or here to fill out the Google Form and get ready for the sale! 

Push Stitchery

This books is SUPER cool and very much stitchy eye candy! Jamie Chalmers, Mr. X Stitch, did a review on his channel and I had to drop everything and buy the book. So. Worth. It. If you'd like to drop everything and buy it too, click on the picture above to grab it from my Amazon Associates page!

FiberTalk today!!

It's Trisha from Three Owl Threads!!! WHAAAATTTT!!! Go give them a listen:

Flosstube Mentions:

Outside links:


2 comments:

  1. Your show notes are always good reading. Thanks for providing them!

    ReplyDelete