Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Flosstube #47 Show Notes


Episode #47:

FFOs:





  • DMC Breast Cancer Cupcake - full kit stitched 2 over 1 with DMC on 14 ct white Aida - modified to have heart shaped sprinkles rather than round-ish ones. FFO into a card for the Facebook Cross Stitch Card and ATC SAL group




WIPs:
  • Quotes to Live By SAL - Stitchrovia - 16 count Aida tea dyed by me, stitched 2 over 1 with the called for DMC: 

  • My Favorite Time - Lizzie Kate - stitched 2 over 1 on unknown 14 ct sparkly Aida with: 
    • Gentle Arts Dungarees
    • Gentle Arts Buckeye Scarlet
    • Victoria Model Sampler Audubon Medley
    • Needle Necessities Madras 602
    • DMC 729 and B5200 (probably)


  • Chang Er - Pinn - stitched on 18 ct Aida in Zephyrus by Under the Sea Fabrics 2 over 1 in mostly called for colors, except: 
    • Rainbow Gallery FyreWorks for DMC 351
    • Rainbow Gallery Silk Lame braid for DMC 782
    • Three Green Kreiniks for DMCs 904, 905, 906




Haul:


Sprinkles:


Books:
  • The Gunslinger by Stephen King: I gave this book 3.5/5 stars. 
    • My Goodreads review: I really enjoyed this. It's full on just the beginning of a bigger work and I can't wait to get on to the rest. I did see the movie before I read the book and I'm definitely picturing Idris Elba for Roland and Matthew McCona-however-you-spell-it for the Man in Black. 

No comments:

Post a Comment