Sunday, September 9, 2018

Stitch with Me #37 Show Notes

Happy Sunday!! It's September 9 and my wheel is TOTALLY in the Halloween spirit. It spun Halloween Luck for the third time this month:

I'm stitching this in all of the called for colros except the moon, for which I'm using Treadworx 1027 (because it was on clearance at Mindy's in Eugene). 

Here is what it looked like at the beginning of the video:


I should take this as a sign that I need to just be participating in Lolly's #SeptSALStitching. But I'm not going to give it. You may see the wheel a bit less next week because I have swaps to stitch! 

Anyway, I'm working this in almost of all the called for fabrics on a piece of 18 count Aida that I found on eBay about 18 months ago. And it's perfection.

Here it is at the end: 



Alzehimer's Benefits:
  • There are auctions going on on my personal instagram page: @michellebendy. They end on Tuesday, September 11 at 0600 PST with the highest bidder donating directly to my Alzheimer's walk here: Donate to my Alzheimer's Walk
  • HUGE thank you to everyone who participated in the Live Sale to End Alzheimer's on my Flosstube. It was a crazy, resounding success. And now everything that we didn't get to is listed on Instagram @bendystitchydestash so check it out! 
click on the picture or here to fill out the Google Form if you bought from the Live Sale or plan to buy from the destash!


Hopefully when the live sale stuff is invoiced and shipped I'll be able to make longer blog posts again. For now, I'm choosing my battles.

Outside links:

1 comment:

  1. Your Halloween stitch is looking good. It sounds like your live auction was a success.

    ReplyDelete