Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Stitch With Me #36: Show Notes

Happy Sunday!! Happy September! Happy Pumpkin Spice and Hocus Pocus! Yay!  Today I'm stitching on Lady of the Flag from Mirabilia:

I'll be working on my called for colors version, called Sue. She's being stitched in all of the called for DMC on a piece of Preamble fabric in 16 count Aida from.... I'm not entirely sure where. 

Here is what it looked like at the beginning of the video:


I have to say that I was NOT excited to spin her. I'm not sure if it was because of the troubles with her sister Moe (ie, frogging HALF of it!) or what. But once I started stitching it was GREAT!! 

Here it is at the end: 




Alzehimer's Benefits:
  • There are auctions going on on my personal instagram page: @michellebendy. They end on Tuesday, September 4 at 0600 PST with the highest bidder donating directly to my Alzheimer's walk here: Donate to my Alzheimer's Walk
  • Flosstube live sale on my channel, Monday, September 3 at 1100 PST. That's Labor Day.  
click on the picture or here to fill out the Google Form and get ready for the sale!



I realize that this week's show notes aren't as robust as usual, but it's already Tuesday and this has been a WEEK. The sale was ridiculously perfect and I'm TIRED! Back to the regular crazy long blog posts next week.

Outside links:


1 comment:

  1. Happy Pumpkin Spice to you as well! 'Sue' is looking good. I hope you have wonderful weekend, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete